Description★ Features NEW 22nd Edition content including images, pronunciations, and video. ★
== Unbound powers the official Tabers.com website. Our apps are used by millions of health professionals worldwide. ==
Rapid advances in medicine are reflected in clinical practice as well in the terminology we use. With 8,000 new entries and regular updates, Taber’s is your go-to reference for fast and accurate medical information.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary now contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 images, and 120 videos, making it the most current and comprehensive health science dictionary used by healthcare professionals. With brand new content from the 22nd Edition, Taber’s goes beyond in-depth definitions with nutrition and alternative therapy coverage, patient care statements, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, audio pronunciations, and more. This powerful app contains the information you need to answer critical questions at the bedside, in the classroom, at home, or in the office.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, videos, audio pronunciations, and more at www.tabers.com.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary for Mobile + Web features:
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions – 8,000 new to this edition
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 120 videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices withLaboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
• Free: 1-year of content updates
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Tabers.com website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine