DescriptionDown Periscope! Surfacing! We're going to submarine attack the enemy convoy!
Silent Submarine: Convoy hunter is a naval arcade game where you need to control a submarine and sink enemy ships of the convoy. Your boat is the last defender of the coast. Perform assigned tasks and earn experience points. Your glorious career in sea battle will be rewarded with new ranks and general respect.
1. Single missions
2. Career game mode
3. 12 naval ranks in career mode
4. Missions medals
5. 5 prestige rank levels
6. Highscores for a single missions
7. 10 different types of warships and battleships
8. 4 types of wrecks (obstacles while torpedo shooting)
9. 3 types of weather
10. Quick tips in the game
11. Ability to enable or disable the animation and music in the game (for weak devices)
12. Intelligent performance monitoring system (under the heavy CPU usage the device will automatically turn off some animation)
1. For a limited time you need to get the required number of points!
2. To launch torpedoes you need to be on the surface and click on the screen wherever you want direct it.
3. The larger the ship (destroyer), the more you need to spend a torpedo to its destruction.
4. Damaged warships begin to shoot. click on the submarine to dive and you will be saved.
5. Monitor the boat health-level otherwise you can die prematurely.
6. Keep the number of torpedoes. reloading torpedoes takes some time.
7. The larger the ship, the more points you get for destroying it.
8. Once you earn the required points in the mission,\nthe remaining bonus points are multiplied by two!
★ EARN 20 GOLD MEDALS TO UNLOCK FULL CAREER MODE FOR FREE!
Good luck to you in sea battle!
Advantages of the paid version:
- no adverising
- enabled full career mode, you can earn experience points and gets the marine ranks from recruit to admiral!
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
With questions or suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org