DescriptionAnimatedQR allows you to generate an animated QR code and export it as animated GIF file. With AnimatedQR your QR code is no longer static!
AnimatedQR helps you to make custom animated QR Codes! This means that you can create QR codes that looks like no other. You determine the animation sequence, size, color, style (back and foreground),
framing and theme of your QR code.
Use AnimatedQR to generate animated and customized QR codes instantly. Just enter text or URL and customize your QR code.
You can encode your GPS location, email address, phone number, SMS message as well as the configuration of your WiFi access point into a QR code. The latter allows Android users to connect to WiFi by just scanning your QR code.
AnimatedQR allows you to freely share your generated QR code images (in GIF format) with your friends through email, text message, Facebook, Dropbox, twitter and more!
AnimatedQR creates QR codes from any app you have installed, e.g. a website URL that you want to send to a friend. To keep the QR code simple
AnimatedQR uses an URL shortener service to shorten long URLs.
This QR code creator is easy to use!
- Choose from three animation sequences
- Encode any message (URL, SMS, phone number, geographic location, contact information, business card)
- Receive message to be encoded from other apps (browser, email client, ...)
- 100% free particularly designed styles and filters
- Surround your QR code with a frame (e.g. post stamp)
- Select a texture or color for the background of your QR code
- Customize the foreground by selecting from multiple shape style
- Add special effects to your created QR code
- Save your personalized QR code on your mobile phone (animated gif-file) or share it with others via Facebook, twitter, email, ...
- URL shortener (Google) is used to handle long URLs
- And much more ...
We respect your privacy 100%. Our application does not collect or analyze any data stored on your device.
Q: Why do we need internet access? A: Required for Google services (URL shortener + analytics).
Q: Why do we need storage access? A: All exported QR code are stored locally onto your device.
Q: Why do we need access to your location? A: This is required if you want to encode your current geographic position using GPS into the QR code.
Q: Why do we need access to your contacts? A: This is required to seamlessly export your contacts into a QR code.