DescriptionCompatible with Pioneer's App Radio app, CarKeyboard allows you to input text directly from the 7" capacitive touchscreen display of the AppRadio(SPH-DA100). CarKeyboard is a customizeable multi-language keyboard that works in conjunction with the AppRadio app and can also be used as the default keyboard on your Android device.
To activate: In Settings->Languages->tick CarKeyboard
To set as default: Long press in any text field, and select "Input method" or press the headunit's settings button when in the AppRadio app.
* Multi language keyboard support
* Auto-completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Auto-completion of contact names as they're being typed
* Multi-touch support
* Keyboard extensions (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Built-in dictionary editor
USA/Canada: AppRadio 2 (SPH-DA100)
Europe: AppRadio (SPH-DA100)
NOTE: Android compatibility with the AppRadio (SPH-DA100) requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
Software End User License Agreement