DescriptionThis application is based of the very famous Stronglifts 5x5(SL 5x5).
- Keeps track of what weights to lift
- Kepps track of your number of stalls and deloads
- Automatically deloads for you
- Backup/restore your progress to/from the SD-card
- Set a timer for inbetween sets
- Add notes to your workout
- Checkout old workouts
- Change between Lbs/Kg
- Keep track of your bodyweight
- Edit your old logs
- Edit increment amount and deload percentage
- Edit number of current stalls and deloads
When coming from an old version to the new one you should get a little popup saying "We are good to go" when you start the application. Otherwise hit the menu, then "Restore from old backupfile" (make sure the file is in the folder) and restore what you need. Then restart (hit back, not home) and it should be working.
If you're switching phone and want to keep your progress, simply copy the liftbig folder on your sd-card(with the backup file aswell) and paste it onto your new phones sd-card.
It uses two permissions, the vibrate one is for a vibration when the countdown-timer ends and the second one is for writing the backup-file to the SD-card.
If you have any featurerequests, bugreports or any other comments please send me an email about it, since I can't answer comments on the market, and I'll try to help.