Descriptionmy Secure Mail is an easy-to-use, powerful and secure e-mail client which allows you to set up personal and corporate (Exchange ActiveSync) account.
my Secure Mail Free is well-designed e-mail app, successfully replacing other email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc) thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
Key Features of my Secure Mail Free
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Key Features of my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com