DescriptionAdd loads of features to your JAYS one-button remote earphones.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your one-button remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume up/down, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes;
Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS a-JAYS One+ remote earphones and absolutely free of charge.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the JAYS Headset Control App to make it do even more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, Chinese (traditional), French and Korean.
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Google Now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices and one-button earphones on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
Check out JAYS Android page for further information, instruction manual and support at http://www.jays.se/android.