DescriptionNurse's ToolBox is a combination from our award-winning products EM&ICU ToolBox and PediSuite. It enables the user to perform instant weight-based calculations for drug dosages, critical care drips, emergency drugs, fluids, and more for both Pediatric and Adult patients. Additionally, this program adds relevant information such as mixing, infusing and compatibility guides. No serious professional should be without this tool.
- Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
- All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
- New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
- Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
- Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
- Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
- Calculators - This expanded section has calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, and much more.
- Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
- Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
- Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
- PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
- PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
- PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
- PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
- PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over-the-counter medications.
ABOUT MEDICAL WIZARDS
Medical Wizards provides popular medical reference guides and tools for healthcare professionals. Whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or Medical Student, Medical Wizards has the ideal program for you.