Your Best App?

• Replies:272
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Oct 22, 2010 4:03:26 AM via App

I love schazaam! Finds the name, artist, album, whatever information out there from just a small sample of music "heard"by the phone...weather bug, android solitaire and android chess and ringlert for current music and classic music!

Oct 23, 2010 7:03:54 AM via Website

Douglas Carter
How often does Shazamm work properly, and how well known/recent does the music have to be for it to be recognized?

This test report by androidPit, http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/tests/test/391313/Shazam said that it identified 4 out of 10 tracks, with the newer songs being more easily identified. But this test report was a while ago, maybe its gotten better?

Oct 30, 2010 2:36:54 AM via Website

I've use mobile spy application. By this mobile spy application immediately all records all voice and the arguments of the talks from your cell phone teens for you to apperceive absolutely who they are connecting at all times.

Nov 27, 2010 5:19:37 PM via Website

I use this App quite a bit, and have noticed there are times the App will hang up, or just get stuck! Usually all you have to do is turn the phone off and restart but if your in a rush it is annoying to say the least:*) I got a message on my phone last night to rate the App, but couldn't do it at the givin time, so this willb hopefully get somebody's attention.

Dec 12, 2010 6:07:18 AM via Website

Melissa B.
My personal FAVES and MUST HAVE are:

1. EASYMONEY! This app is like the BEST FINANCE APP out there! I need it to keep track of where my $ is flowing to, make sure I do not burst my budget and prevents me from paying my credit card bills late. It also allows multiple accounts and gives really comprehensive reports (unlike many other financial tracking apps). Very useful. :grin:

2. Barcorde Scanner! Makes downloading apps SO EASY for me!

3. Sudoku! I know this is not really the hot fave game for many, but it sure helps my brain to exercise while I am travelling.

I'm using EasyMoney & Barcode Scanner too! But Sudoku ain't really my cup of tea, I prefer gameboid ultimate :)

Jan 28, 2011 12:30:23 PM via Website

there are lot and lots of best apps which i like

to control over WiFi i use WiFi Control

some other coolest apps i use is

google reader

bettercut

streaming movie app by netflix

air sync app

Feb 5, 2011 5:29:41 PM via Website

I'm new to this site, new to Apps and new to smartphones (yes, it's sad, haha) so just a suggestion to everyone posting here to make it easier for myself and newbies: could you post a link to your favourite app(s)?

(Those that posted links I've added to my profile's list to be downloaded later, once I figure out how to, etc. The menstruation calendar is brilliant!!!)

Danke!