• Forum posts: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 8:27:28 PM via Website

Hello. I forgot my Samsung Galaxy S II password.Please help me

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Feb 15, 2012, 2:45:37 PM via Website

Turn off the device

- turn on holding volume up - middle button - and power
this will take you to the factory screen.
do factory reset with wipe.

Enjoy

Muhammad Shafiq

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 15, 2012, 3:07:01 PM via Website

Christopher Silva
Turn off the device

- turn on holding volume up - middle button - and power
this will take you to the factory screen.
do factory reset with wipe.

Enjoy

NICE! :-D

joe tuck
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 19, 2012, 10:35:20 AM via Website

hi im a nbee got the same ploblem but my screen is broken cant get into phone want to do reset but cant see nowt.any one got a video of the whole process from start to finish before i get it repaired bearing in mind ill be blind doing mine with no screen can any one help

many thanks Joe

ashley rose

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Feb 19, 2012, 3:29:34 PM via Website

Go to Youtube and Type Galaxy S2 factory reset and enjoy the videos

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 20, 2012, 2:16:09 PM via Website

Christopher Silva
Go to Youtube and Type Galaxy S2 factory reset and enjoy the videos

Exactly. Its a pretty easy process. Let us know if you still have questions.

Luo Slav

Sep 1, 2012, 7:24:06 AM via Website

I tryed to hard reset with volume up + home + power buttons, everything works fine till i click on "wipe data factory/reset" . Then some kind of password was requested. I dont know what to enter there. What is this hard reset good for if i forgot my password and it request another one ?

Kanya Om

Shereefudheen Kunnickal

Sep 30, 2012, 8:15:21 AM via Website

Sir,
Please send me my forgoten password to kshereef@gmail.com
With thanks and regards
Shereefudheen Kunnicklal

Yuvraj Chettri

Nov 5, 2012, 7:13:39 PM via Website

thank you its rally works but for other android phones also the same step if we forget password...:rolleyes:

Mergim Kosumi
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 10, 2012, 1:14:44 PM via Website

Hi all. I have one problem with samsung account. How to delete this account and to be new account.... Please tell me what can i do...

Pan Pang Loong

Nov 19, 2012, 12:41:58 PM via Website

can help me i forget my phone password

Sercanfreak

Dec 4, 2012, 8:59:39 PM via Website

Hello
I have forgotten my s2 password! But when i try to do the hard reset i cant get there! It just gets me back to my lock screen! I have tried many ways to fix it but cant! I am wondering if their is a way to do a hard reset through my computer!
Thank you

ashley rose

Dec 9, 2012, 8:50:38 PM via Website

I lost my password to my samsung galaxy s2. When i do factory reset it goes back to the password, so how do i figure this out?

— modified on Dec 9, 2012, 8:51:38 PM

christopher alfonso

Dec 13, 2012, 2:28:13 AM via Website

I tryed to hard reset with volume up + home + power buttons, everything works fine till i click on "wipe data factory/reset" . Then some kind of password was requested. I dont know what to do with it. pls help.

edezean balabat
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 13, 2012, 5:21:52 AM via App

ashley rose
I lost my password to my samsung galaxy s2. When i do factory reset it goes back to the password, so how do i figure this out?

first, switch off your android device & make sure battery still not fully discharge. press power button & volume + key & it will get you to factory reset page. scroll up/down by using volume key +/- & select wipe out data... press power button to proceed. your device should. reboot by then.

natalie martsiano

Feb 19, 2013, 10:04:31 AM via Website

Hello everyone
Holidays in the doorway and I want to indulge in some family cool gadget. My family is addicted to all this nonsense  So I thought about all sorts of things: streamer innovative massage robot, or something like Samsung Galaxy 2 . Anyone happen to know something good ride? How much is a good media can put it as a built-in? My car a few years old so I do hope it will be possible to implement the system.

Thanks in advance
Danny

harnam kaur

Mar 19, 2013, 11:06:39 AM via Website

sir,i have tried every possible action... but still my phone is not responding....
i have forgot my phone,s password and tried what u said but still there is no improvement in my phone....!!!!!!
please help me i am very tensed about this...!!!!
please please help me come out of this problem..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

— modified on Mar 19, 2013, 11:07:51 AM

isamu tanaka
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 21, 2013, 7:04:23 AM via Website

TURN PHONE OFF HOLD VOLUME UP, POWER BUTTON, HOME BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME UNTIL PHONE IS IN RECOVERY MODE. THEN GO TO WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET IF IT ASKS YOU TO CONFIRM PASSWORD JUST ENTER 0000 THEN PRESS OK KEEP DOING THIS 0000 OK IT TAKES ABOUT 5 ATTEMPTS PHONE WILL THEN FACTORY RESET THEN USING VOLUME BUTTOM GO UP AND SELECT REBOOT DEVICE YOU MAY LOOSE ALL PREVIOUS DATA BUT HEY FORGOTTEN PASSWORD NO LONGER A PROBLEM TRUST ME THIS WILL WORK

LustStarrrrshJodi Smith-Perkinsron davidYsiadMMMohamed RiyazAndile MenOf Thurst Mkhize

isamu tanaka
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 21, 2013, 7:19:33 AM via Website

when it asks you to confirm password just enter 0000 then press ok keep doing it about 5 to 6 times usually all it takes problem fixed

Mouhamadron david

Maestre C.
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 4,323

Apr 21, 2013, 1:35:36 PM via Website

Hi Guys,

no tipps to anlock your Device :what:. Take your bill and go to/contact your Phone Dealer .
+++Closed+++