DescriptionMOOD DRIVES THE HAPPINESS, ANALYSIS OF A DAY CAN MANAGE THE MOOD!
What is it?
- Moodlytics = Mood + Analytics. Moodlytics helps you to track and analyze your moods.
How does it help? / What is the theory?
- More you log the mood in journal, better analysis you can do of your day. Review your days and find the facts like Who or What makes you happy or sad. Set goals to be more and more happy! We will remind you to log your mood even when Moodlytics is not running! In one sentence - Track, Analyze, Find Facts, Set Goals and Repeat until it becomes addiction!
Who should use it?
- Anyone who cares about happiness! Students, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Homemakers & Retired Persons.
So many Mood apps are there, Whats unique?
- You may have download many mood apps, mood journals and mood chart apps but can you track the mood time to time without opening the app? Looking for the better experience? Moodlytics is the destiny then!
Okay, So now tell me, what facts I can know about myself by using Moodlytics?
- Mood dominates me
- People dominates me
- Category dominates me
- Specific Person Analysis
- Timeline / History by Day, Mood, People & Category
- All in Chart or in Journal/List view for specific timeframe
Icing on the cake!
- You can not just track/log current mood but also past moods
- Apart from mood, you can enter category, specific person, picture and notes
- You can define your own moods and categories
- You can define mood tracking reminder profiles (multiple)
- Private, You can add security layer and recovery options
- Backup & Restore your mood history / data
- Did we say, about charts and all?
What do you think, Is it just an app or Companion for Happiness? If you like it, please post your reviews and share the app with your friends and family. If you find something missing, give us feedback from the app itself or write us to email@example.com.
We would love to hear praises, feedbacks and even critics to make Moodlytics even better so we can spread happiness!
Moodlytics.com | @moodlytics | fb.me/moodlytics | firstname.lastname@example.org