Attending webcasts has never been easier! Whether you’re part of a mobile workforce or temporarily away from your computer, you can access live and on-demand webcasts on your Android tablet. Webcast Studio for Android offers a sleek design, multiple viewing layouts and high quality audio-video-slide presentation as well as full interactivity. Answer polls, ask the presenters questions, and download content. It’s all accessible via your Android!
• Double tap the slides or video for full screen view.
• Common webcast features available such as participate in polls, ask presenters questions, view speaker biographies, download presentation assets and access technical support.
To attend a webcast, simply:
• Register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or the confirmation email sent to you, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to download the application or to indicate that you have already downloaded it.
• Once the application has been downloaded you will enter the event.
• Requires a WiFi, strong 3G or a 4G network connection. Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
• Android 2.2 (Froyo) and above.