DescriptionPadCAD is an easy to use CAD application designed for small drafting projects such as home additions, small remodeling projects and site surveys. With PadCAD, anyone can produce clean, clear drawings and export them to a professional CAD application like AutoCAD. PadCAD was designed with ease of use, speed and mobility in mind and is not a full blown CAD application. For small drafting or construction projects, it just works. PadCAD is ideal for general contractors, small architectural firms, appraisers and real-estate professionals. People looking for a simple CAD app to help with their small remodeling projects will find PadCAD to be the ideal drafting solution. PadCAD has a shallow learning curve and is specifically designed for people with little or no previous experience with CAD software or drafting applications. PadCAD does not require an internet connection, except when you export a drawing. PadCAD can export drawings as PDF, DXF or image files (PNG format). This app requires a MINIMUM resolution of 960 x 540.
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com