DescriptionMobiMail--a native Android app to effectively and professionally manage Email from Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 while you're on the go!
MobiMail for Outlook Web Email is an innovative app that connects directly to your corporate Exchange Server or to Office 365 – giving you a user-friendly and professional email interface from your mobile device!
**Note: MobiMail only works with Microsoft Exchange 2007 or 2010 (Exchange 2003 is not supported at this time). Or Office 365.
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a much better experience to manage your Email than is possible using Outlook Web App (OWA) on your mobile browser. As well, because it is connected to Exchange, just like Outlook is, you can be assured that the Emails you send (new Emails, Reply Emails and Forwarded Emails) will look just like you sent them from Outlook or OWA.
As a native Android app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• Access all of your Folders.
• Manage the Emails in your Folders to Delete or Move to other Folders.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Find recipients from your Outlook Contacts and Exchange Address Book.
• Receive notifications of new emails.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Open Drafts you created in Outlook and edit and send on your mobile device.
• Save drafts locally.
• View your Outlook Calendar.
• Open calendar items and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings.
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly OWA behind and easily manage your Outlook Emails when you're away from your office.
**Note: Some companies block access and require you to use OWA. As a result, if you purchase MobiMail and with our help (support@Appstervan.com) are unable to get connected to your Email--you'll get a full refund!
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.