DescriptionNext bus Barcelona allows you to check how much time it will take for the bus to reach your bus stop, for all bus stops in Barcelona and surroundings (including night buses ("Nit Bus"), TMB buses and other operators' buses).
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
* See the nearest bus stops
* See which lines stop on each bus stop
* See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
* Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
* Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
* Check public transportation tickets and fares
* Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the applciation to your internal storage.
* Access fine location: locating nearest bus stop and your location on the map.
* Modify SD card/USB storage contents: caching parts of the map.
* Read Google services settings: displaying the Google Maps maps
* Full Internet access and read network state: get data from the servers
* In-app billing: in case you want, you can donate to the project