DescriptionWelcome to our collection of traffic apps for the UK road network.
Our Traffic UK app is our most feature packed Ad-Free app to date, full of incredibly useful tools featuring the latest traffic updates across the UK! Whether there is a disruptive road/lane closure; an accident; congestion or any other incident for that matter, you will find the latest updates here.
This is a must-have app for anyone who travels and is perfect for accessing prior to you leaving your location, in order to help ensure you avoid any problems en-route.
What you get:
• All of England / Breaking News (Latest traffic updates via RSS)
• Twitter (Traffic updates via Twitter)
• Map (Live updates via Google Maps utilising the intuitive 'Traffic Layer' to highlight traffic flow using a highlighted line)*
• Accident Form (What do you do if you're involved in a vehicle accident? Using the built-in 'Accident Form', simply follow the instructions of the form via your mobile device - no pen and paper needed! All of the necessary information from a vehicle accident will then be emailed to you at the click of a button! Hopefully you will never need to use it but just to be safe, it's there if you do)
• News (Latest news, focussed on any roadwork's that may be due)
• North England (Latest traffic)
• East England (Latest traffic)
• South England (Latest traffic)
• West England (Latest traffic)
• BBC Travel News (Latest traffic news via an external link to the BBC Travel News site)
• Car Locator (Locate your car quickly and easily and receive turn-by-turn directions back to your car)
• Share (Help spread the word!)
• Feedback (Send your feedback to the developers)
• Mailing List (Sign up to our mailing list)
• Appdesigned4u (Link to our website)
* Map (Traffic colours)
Google Maps will either show current colour-coded traffic conditions on roads where data is available or display a message that data is unavailable.
These speeds don't apply to traffic on smaller roads such as those within cities, which have lower speed limits. For roads smaller than main roads, the colours give an indication of the severity of the traffic. Green means that traffic conditions are good, yellow means fair, and red or red/black means poor traffic conditions. Please note that you may need to apply the 'Traffic' layer within Google Maps to enable this feature. This is easily achievable by simply selecting the 'Settings' feature and clicking on 'Traffic'.
For safety reasons, do not use this app whilst in control of a vehicle. This is for your own safety and the safety of others.
This app requires the use of a stable connection to the internet to update the various in-app features.
We've made every effort to ensure the in-app features apply to the specific road/s in question. However, there may be other unrelated information included.
All the traffic feeds in this app are reliant on the various sources keeping these up-to-date. Please understand that we have no control over this and we can only advise to try the in-app feature at a later date/time to see if there has been an update.
If you experience any issues with this app, please contact us using the 'Feedback' option in the app rather than leaving us a negative star rating and/or review. We always try to endeavour to fix a problem in the app for the benefit of all of our users.
If you do like our app, please be so kind to leave us a high star rating and a review. We greatly appreciate your support!
This app is in no way associated to any of transport organisations used in this app in the UK or beyond. All of the feeds included are the property of their respectful owners, and this app simply serves the purpose of directing the user to that specific source.
The RSS traffic feeds utilised are provided by the Highways Agency (http://www.highways.gov.uk) and are freely available to use for commercial purposes.