Description"Voip By Antisip" is a VoIP and **VIDEO** softphone based on SIP protocol.
NEW: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
NEW: A wizard exist for many services: antisip, freephonie, iptel, pbxes, sip2sip, linphone, sipsorcery, voiptalk, ippi, getonsip. It should also works for other as well!
NEW: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
** FAQ ** (English only)
"Voip By Antisip" can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
"Voip by Antisip" offer video using VP8! Using this codec, "Voip by Antisip" will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality. H263-1998 and MP4V-ES are still provided to keep compatibility with other phones. Please report kindly any problems related to video and include device information.
"Voip by Antisip" now also offer video using H264 hardware encoder when available on android device above 4.1. This is still experimental (advanced settings): so be kind to report any bug so I can improve!
To start video, you only need to press the green button when the call is established! Then video starts. Incoming video will only works for android >= 2.2!
* NEW: AGC support
* create account at sip.antisip.com
* automatic setup for low bit rate usage in 3G mode.
* large processor support/optimization: v5, v7a and v7a with neon.
* 3G Call possible (if allowed by your 3G operator)
* PLC support
* echo canceller
* echo limiter
* audio codec: SILK, OPUS, ILBC, ISAC, GSM, ...
* video codec: VP8, MP4V-ES, H263-1998
* video codec: Experimental H264 (hardware based for device above android 4.1)
* dtmf, speaker, hold
* TLS support.
* SRTP encryption.
* use system ringer or vibrate.
* beta: webrtc compatibility
Please understand that 3G quality depends on many factors. This application may not be responsible for poor quality over 3G. Even when you have bandwidth, 3G may introduces too much delays for a great conversation. Other times, other 3G network, it will 100% work...
license AND contact details: