DescriptionWelcome to Contacts3 EZ
From Honeycomb tablets to Cupcake phones, one app rules them all! You can upgrade or downgrade your phones/tablets and will be able to use the same elegant Contacts3 EZ user interface.
★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★
* New Feature – make internet phone calls using popular apps: Sipdroid, Csipsimple or Google SIP. (Note: Google SIP is available on some android 2.3 phones.) Internet calling is especially useful for many tablets that cannot make calls using the stock android contacts application. Check for additional information on setting up free internet calls using Google Voice at our facebook page http://contacts3.calpanda.com.
* With a few taps, you can easily locate friends by first name, last name or any combination of characters.
* You can search your contacts (phonebook) and call log. It is easy to find all calls made to any of your friends.
* Tabbed Browsing – view contact list, contact info and notes on different tabs.
* Simple and consistent user interface. Four user selectable color themes: blue, pink, green and purple.
* In addition to English, menus in the following East Asian languages are supported: 한국어, 中文 简体, 中文 繁體, 日本語.
* No Call Log - at the end of a call, put you back on your contact screen rather than call log.
* For android 2.2 and above, app can be moved to SD card.
Contacts3 EZ is a free, ad-supported app. An ad-free Pro version is available at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.calpanda.contacts3zpro .
Contacts3 EZ runs on Android phones and tablets with Android 3.x back to Android 1.5 (Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Froyo, Éclair, Donut and Cupcake releases). It detects and optimizes based on your version of Android.
Contacts3 EZ uses a simple and yet powerful interface to manage your contacts (phone numbers, email addresses, IM, notes, etc.). The advanced search functions are major improvements over the stock Android search functions. An interesting feature of Contacts 3 is that you can instantly change the color themes. “Blue”, “pink”, "green" and "purple" color themes are provided.
Most of the user interface is self explanatory. Please read through the App’s User Guide under Tools/Instructions. For latest news, questions and discussions, visit our Facebook page: http://contacts3.calpanda.com. Your suggestions and feedback are appreciated.
Please email us (email@example.com) before entering any negative remarks. We will work with you to resolve the issues. Suggestions for new features are welcome. We are committed to provide the best support.
We hope you enjoy this application and encourage us with
For Android 2.3 users, this app does not automatically clear "missed call" notifications as was done in earlier Android versions. This was because Google has added further security restrictions in the 2.3 release of Android. Users will have to clear the "missed call" notifications manually.
Copyright(c) 2011-2012 CALPANDA Engineering LLC, CA, USA