inPractice provides insight and practical recommendations for the care of patients with viral hepatitis.
Subject Matter: Viral Hepatitis
Physicians and other healthcare professionals including:
• Hepatology, gastroenterology, and infectious diseases specialists
• Other specialists managing patients with liver disease
• Nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants caring for patients with liver disease
• Primary care practitioners caring for patients with liver disease
• Expert-authored, comprehensive reference work on viral hepatitis
• Continuously updated to incorporate latest findings and best practices
• Complete drug database (by Lexi-Comp; includes all FDA-approved drugs)
• Practice guidelines
• Relevant PubMed abstracts (MEDLINE)
In Practice—Not Just in Theory
Translates the constant stream of latest developments in viral hepatitis into clinically applicable information.
• Search and find targeted recommendations for your patient care questions
• Know that the evidence supports your decisions
Integrates insightful Conference Coverage, drug developments, journal citations, and guidelines to keep you abreast of the developments you can apply to practice.
Education With Relevance
Earn CME credit for the topics you’re searching anyway. (To claim credit, just visit the free, companion Web site.)
• Easily share information with colleagues or trainees
• Integrated bookmark function for quick return access to key topics
• Companion Web site included
How to Gain Access
Free, one-time registration or use your existing Clinical Care Options member ID. (Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties.)