DescriptionPowerDVD Mobile is from CyberLink, the makers of the No.1 media player on the PC. PowerDVD Mobile is an innovative all in one media player for videos, music and photos that also lets you play and share media between Android tablets and PowerDVD on the PC.
- Wirelessly stream* media from PowerDVD on the PC to your Android tablet
- Wirelessly save MP4 (H.264/AAC) videos, photos and music from PowerDVD on the PC
- Watch videos in stunning quality
- Play your favorite tunes in a feature filled music player
- Apply one-click photo enhancements to touch up photos
- Create and watch cool slideshows of your photos
- Create playlists or choose from a variety of different options to sort your media library
PowerDVD Mobile for Ultra requires an activation license that can be found in the device tab of PowerDVD 11 Ultra. PowerDVD 11 Ultra can be purchased from www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html.
How To Install & Activate PowerDVD Mobile for PowerDVD 11 Ultra Users
Please follow the steps below to activate PowerDVD Mobile for Ultra:
1) Click on the ‘Install’ button at the top of this page and install the app on your Android device
2) Open PowerDVD 11 Ultra on your PC
3) Select the ‘Device’ tab in PowerDVD on the PC and find the 8 digit activation key under the heading ‘PowerDVD Mobile’
4) Open PowerDVD Mobile on your Android Device
5) Enter the 8 digit code on your device to activate PowerDVD Mobile
For all other users, PowerDVD Mobile can be purchased from the Android Market.
Supported Android device display resolutions:
1280x800, 1280x768, 1024x600
This app uses libjpeg open source library
*When streaming videos from one PowerDVD Mobile to another PowerDVD Mobile, streamable MP4 files are supported
**Format/Codec support is dependent on the capabilities of each Android device
***PowerDVD Mobile is designed for portable devices and does not support optical disk drives