DescriptionGlance was developed with a few Samsung phones in mind. Most of them (including the Nexus S) do not have a notification LED. However, it also works with devices that HAVE a notification LED and some users *might* find it useful.
Glance simply turns on the display (if it's off) for a few seconds (configurable) anytime the phone gets a notification. This allows us to quickly "Glance" at the screen and see if it's important. It's battery friendly and has many built-in options.
- Memory and Battery friendly.
- Ability to use proximity sensor. Won't activate the screen if phone is in the pocket.
- Allow users to set a schedule in which Glance will be active.
- Ability to exclude applications. Some applications are excluded by default (Applications that are known to cause issues).
- Support for Android 2.2 through 4.0.1.
- Uses Google's cloud storage for your preferences.
- Logcat is optional and turned off by default in order to try to protect your privacy.