DescriptionMost popular and comprehensive password generator in Android Market!
"Really great. Obviously coded by somebody familiar with common password attack methods. Thanks!" (5 stars) -- tcpiplab (April 5, 2011)
Did you find it painful to create a password that is secure, complex but still easy to remember? Or, are you a administrator who need to generator a lot of initial random passwords for users? Advanced Password Generator can help you do the job more efficiently!
Among a large number of average password generation apps in the Market, some exclusive features make Advanced Password Generator outstanding:
* The *only* app that contains 3 complete different password generation algorithms!
* Fully customizable generation options
* Generate random passwords that contains letters, digits, and (or) special characters
* Generate passwords using characters from your own character set
* Batch Generation: make a list of 100+ random passwords and send them via email
== 3 Different Password Generation Methods ==
* Random Passwords: Secure passwords that contain lower-case and upper-case letters, digits and special characters.
* Pronounceable Password: Built from random syllables and very similar to real words, which made remembering easier.
* Memorable Password: a grammar-based random password generator that uses real English words to generate passwords that are very easy to memorize, while being able to withstand automated password cracking attack.
== Testimonies ==
"Excellent Generator I use it daily. Works perfectly, no complaints. Thanks!"
-- Brian (August 26, 2011)
"Very clever, versatile, easy to use. Best of the ones I've tried."
-- James (November 30, 2010)
"Great work! Works great no issues so far. Like that your able to choose what characters are use to form your password. Samsung Captivate"
-- Lino (August 19, 2011)
"Генерирует один или несколько паролей, в параметрах задается набор символов для пароля, можно задать свой набор. В общем отличный инструмент"
("Generates one or more passwords, the parameters given a set of characters for the password, you can specify a different set. In general, an excellent tool")
-- Азат (January 15, 2011)