DescriptionShortcuts is a free shortcut organizer and speed dial app. With this app you can create shortcuts to those things you do frequently on your phone.
For example, you can create a shortcut for:
- launching an application
- call to a family member
- "30 minutes late" SMS or email
- quick tweet with predefined hashtag
- favorite web page
- many more
Once defined, shortcuts are presented as a grid and you just need to tap on the shortcut you want to invoke. You can reorder the shortcuts by drag and drop. To provide more space for shortcuts the app has three pages - main, left and right. The main page is active when you launch the application and the other two are only a swipe away.
Available shortcuts types:
- launch application
- call to a phone number
- send a text message (optional predefined text)
- send an email (optional predefined subject and body)
- open "contact info" page for a contact
- link to a web page
- quickly share status (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- launch Google Play
- more coming soon
Unlike other similar applications, Shortcuts has a much better user interface and richer functionality.