DescriptionThe BakaReader EX is a new project for reading Light Novels translations from the Baka-Tsuki.org website.
Enabling you to download the Novel content and read it offline, while also providing other features:
- Keeping track of your favorites/wishlist;
- Bookmark feature for multiple novels;
- Get back to reading your last viewed novel with the click of a button;
- Check the teaser list for a preview of what's to come;
- Download entire novels, or only the parts you want.
Having problems? After recovering a backup, some novels might not display context properly, or after an update.
Just re-download the novel's information (go to the novel list, long touch on the novel and download novel info)
For chapters not displaying correctly, attempt to re-download the chapter (long click on the chapter > download).
Regarding other languages: Added alt. language parser for Indonesian and French, visit baka tsuki forum for other languange.
Update: We are working on ways to implement "update them all" button for new version.
- Add option to change the retry and timeout.
- Add option to auto increase the time out when retrying.
- Fix crash when opening Settings.
- Update UI translations.
- Add option to *delete* Chapter/Volume.
- Add check box in Bookmarks Activity for mass deletion.
- Add Polish UI translation.
- Add Polish Alternative Language Novel List.
- Add Dutch UI Translation.
- Synchronize zoom settings for Content and Image.
- Update Delete Novel behaviour, only the content will be deleted and set as not downloaded.
- Add Orientation Lock preferences (Free/Horizontal/Vertical), replace Horizontal Lock.
- More small fixes, see github for more details
- Fix null pointer exception when dismissing progress dialog when loading chapter (1.1.5b)
- Fix update service scheduler (1.1.5c)
- Add alternate language translation, currently only Indonesian and French are supported. Visit baka-tsuki forum for more.
- Add Indonesian and French UI translation.
- More bug fixes.
- Fixed "Unparseable date" bug
- Fixed bug related to Update History
- Reordered Update History display
- Update History Persist, can be removed manually.
- Update Warning on Novel Lists
- Small performance Updates.
- Added Margin option
- Corrected lines overlapping problem
1.1.0 - Lot's of changes!
- New Downloads and Update systems;
- Reworked most of the UI;
- New reading features;
- Fxed crashes and bugs;
For a more complete list of changes, check:
You can also help with coding, ideas or bug reports by accessing the github webpage, sending an email to the developer or accessing baka-tsuki.org forums: