DescriptionDONATE VERSION AVAILABLE WITHOUT THE ADS!
Please read the description completely.
The COMPLETE Right To Information (India) Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the Sections. Also Contains 2 Schedules and all Central Parliamentary Acts (Net). Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top with help information.
This is the FIRST app containing the Right To Information.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 31 Articles.
- Divided into Chapters and Sections.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Totally customizable, Theme, Text Size and Alignment can be modified in Settings.
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- 2 Schedules from the RTI
- Search in RTI or Central Parliament Acts.
- Search by Section Content, Names or Numbers in RTI Mode and Short Title, Act Number, Act Year, Act Objective, Full Act Text & Free Text Search in Central Acts Mode
- Bookmarking favorite Articles
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Zoom by clicking on icons/Pinch zoom in Central Acts Screens.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the RTI regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.