DescriptionGuča Trumpet Festival 2012 guide
A perfect companion to the 2012 Guča Trumpet Festival.
Find every important fact and info about festival using your Android mobile phone or tablet.
- Find a way to Guča Trumpet Festival
- Stay informed about festival schedule and events
- Find a way to your room even if you had a few drinks more
- Check currency exchange rates, airport filght schedule, wheater
- Find accomodation, venues, stores and many more
- Explore historical places, nature resorts
- Learn key words in Serbian
- Listen to popular trumpet scores
Who said brass bands were boring? At Serbia's Guca festival the trumpet players are superstars and the dancing goes on all night.
The annual brass festival in Guča has been going since 1961 and is one of the wildest parties in Europe. Taking place over four days in August, the festivities see more than 300,000 people descend on the village – usually home to just 3,000 inhabitants – where revellers can feast on spit-roasted lamb and pork, sup alcohol aplenty and enjoy some of the 40 brass bands playing the local dances – the kolo and the cocek.
Before you write about something bad about application, send us a mail and we will fix it. We are good guys! Cheers!