Description"Music Visualizer" plays music and renders beautiful visualized effects.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.3a is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media informations
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show playing queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
Now I'm testing on 10 devices / GPUs.
- Google Nexus 10 (Dual Core 1.7 GHz + Mali T604)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Quad Core 1.51 GHz + Adreno 320) (*1)
- Google Nexus 7 2012 (Quad Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 3 T30L)
- Google Nexus 5 (Quad Core 2.28 GHz + Adreno 330) (*1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E (Dual Core 1.9 GHz + Adreno 320) (*2)
- Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Mali-400 MP)
- MOTOROLA PHOTON (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 250)
- HTC EVO 3D (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Adreno 220)
- SHARP INFOBAR A01 (Single Core 1.4 GHz + Adreno 205)
- Panasonic P-07C (Single Core 1.0 GHz + PowerVR SGX530) (* Mic input mode doesn't work)
* In future release...
- New renderers
- Usage manual & tutorial
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe