DescriptionCreating comics is simple! It’s as easy as taking photos with your camera and adding awesome comic pictures. There are tons of comic graphics available in Photo Comics Pro.
Photo Comics Pro will help you make amazing changes to photos to create outstanding and cool works of art. The graphics pack consists of comic book sounds, stickers, cartoon characters, and comics-styled pictures.
Get artistic, have fun, become a comics maker, and assemble your comics collages!
With Photo Comics Pro you can turn everyday living into an action-packed world!
Pro version features:
- Huge possibilities to tease your friends
- Create comic heroes out of photos of people you know
- Share the results with them via social networks, like Facebook or Twitter
- Express comic strip character actions
- Add stickers to represent actions, sounds, and emotions
- Get even closer to comic book style
- Decorate your collage with multiple elements to express a comic book atmosphere
- The pro version offers 140 comic graphics
- Its' ads-free
Placing them on your photos will be a source of great entertainment
Looking for free apps? The Photo Comics Free includes 54 high-quality comic elements and characters.
How to create a comic:
1. Choose a photo from your phone's gallery or use your camera to create it.
2. To add comic book elements, click on an icon from the list that appears at the bottom of the screen.
3. After it's shown in the photo area, you can rotate, move, and scale graphics using multi-touch gestures. To flip the picture, click the Flip button.
But these are not all the ways you can edit pictures to make your photo really funny!
Try using the Eraser Tool in Photo Comics Pro.
This tool allows you to put templates behind the objects in photos or simply delete parts of clip art graphics.
For example, if you've added a comic book character to the photo, you can leave only its head visible. Just draw with the eraser tool to remove picture's other parts.
For more precise editing effects, we provide you with the ability to zoom in on and zoom out of photo fragments.
If you've used an Eraser and have cleared too much, don't worry. Just go to the toolbox and click on the "Restore" tool. It will restore the removed parts of the picture.
Add as many images as you want!
We've collected various elements to make your collage undeniably interesting. The Photo Comics Pro collection consists of 140 high-quality comic book elements.
Ones you've finished working, save your comics to the gallery or share them with the world!
Enjoy and have fun!