DescriptionThis is an ad-free version of the free application PNR status and train info.
This application has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in one page)
- Seat availability
- Fare enquiry
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards.
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- option to send an SMS to 139 if data network connectivity fails
You are always asked before sending an SMS. SMSes are never sent to any number except 139. Normal SMS charges will be deducted by the carrier.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.