DescriptionNow you can have a guided tour in Gothenburg whenever you like. And the only thing you have to pay for is a tram ticket. Smart, right?
This is how it works: The app guides you to the nearest tram stop and selects a suitable route and departure. Once you get on, the sightseeing begins. All tours take less than an hour and you get all the information read to you in your headphones. You can just sit down and look out the window. (And change tram when the voice tells you to, of course ...). All tours end at the same stop they start from.
- A voice explains about the sights that pass outside the tram window.
- All sites are also shown with a picture on your phone.
- You get clear instructions about what tram you should get on and change to.
- If you don’t have a ticket, the app can help with this too. Firstly, by informing you about suitable tickets, partly by guiding you to the nearest ticket seller.
- And, if you have a Swedish mobile number, you can even use the app to buy an SMS ticket.
- After the tour you can share your experience on Facebook.
- The app speaks both Swedish and English.
Have a great trip!