DescriptionGrab recipes from Pinterest, Epicurious, Allrecipes.com and more.
Stop wasting your time with apps that have a list of ‘supported sites’ and start importing recipes from the sites you actually like.
ChefTap is the only app on the market that uses an advanced artificial intelligence engine specifically designed to find recipes on any English language web page. With ChefTap, you’re no longer limited to the major corporate recipe sites. Have a favorite food blog? No problem! ChefTap will import those recipes too and give you a link to the original post in case you want to refer back to it. See a recipe you like on Pinterest? Just share the pin or the whole pinboard with ChefTap, we'll take care of the rest.
When it’s time to cook, ChefTap displays recipes in a kitchen-tested easy-to-read format on both phones and tablets.
Check out a review of ChefTap on makeuseof.com
- Sharing a Pinterest pinboard with ChefTap now imports all of the recipes on that pinboard!
- Import recipes from any web site or blog
- Automatically import your entire recipe box from either Epicurious or allrecipes.com
- Adjustable text size for easy reading on your phone or tablet
- Save pictures of recipes from the web site, or attach your own
- Scan your bookmarks for recipes and import them
- No network connection required to view your imported recipes.
- Sort by favorites, new recipes, recently prepared, recently viewed or alphabetically
- Create your own categories like ‘dinner’, ‘vegetarian’, 'cocktails' or 'gluten-free' so you can stay organized
- Automatic backup and restore from device storage and if available, Google cloud backup
ChefTap can keep you organized in the kitchen so you can spend more time with family and friends.
We are actively working on ChefTap, and we will be adding new features, including sharing recipes, shopping lists, and more. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website, cheftap.com, and tell us which features you’d like to see.
Explanation of permissions:
ChefTap will soon allow you to backup your recipes to your ChefTap account and sync across devices.
ChefTap saves pictures and backup files on external storage
ChefTap can look for bookmarked recipes and import them automatically
ChefTap needs to know if there is an internet connection available.
ChefTap needs access to the internet to import recipes
ChefTap can keep the screen on while you're cooking
We're working on a feature that will allow you to send web pages from your Chrome desktop browser directly to ChefTap.