DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Budapest in Hungary with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Budapest the capital city of Hungary.
The city is divided into: Buda - The area west from the Danube (Districts I-III, XI-XII, XXII), also including Óbuda. Castle Hill - District I of Buda, the oldest part of the city containing the Castle and Fishermen’s Bastion, the Labyrinth and Mathias Church. Pest - The area east from the Danube (Districts IV-IX), traditionally associated with a more pulsating city atmosphere.
Public transport is included on the Budapest offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Budapest, Hungary:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Budapest now!