DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Davos in Switzerland with a POI database and search built in.
Davos is a winter and summer resort village located in the heart of the Graubünden in the east of Switzerland. Together with the nearby town of Klosters, Davos offers a wide variety of winter sports activities and summer hiking trails, set amid stunning Alpine scenery. All the Skiing locations in Davos and Klosters are covered in the offline mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Davos & Klosters in Switzerland:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for skiing in Davos & Klosters now!
Follow us @