DescriptionOffline map of Ibiza and Formentera, Spain- search, POIs, no roaming charges, easy, up to date!
The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Ibiza and Formentera and surrounds with a POI database built in.
mappa is an interactive local map that you preload into your smartphone to avoid expensive data charges at home and when you are travelling. No more fighting with out-of-date paper maps! Just pack a mappa in your phone and go!
mappa is easy! Just go to the app store, choose the mappa map you want, install and you’re done!
Whenever we make updates to the app and map, you get these for free and can be automatically updated in your smartphone. mappa uses OpenStreetMap which even TomTom recognises as the most up-to-date and most detailed source of maps for city guides.
This is the mappa map for Ibiza or Eivissa (the official name) one of the Balearic Islands.
Cities included in the Ibiza offline mappa map: San Antonio, Ibiza Town and Santa Eulària des Riu. Municipalites: Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Sant Joan de Labritja, Santa Eulària des Riu and Vila d'Eivissa (Ibiza Town; known simply as simply Vila). The Ibiza airport is included.
The island of Formentera is also included. Formentera is the smallest and most southerly of the Balearic Islands of Spain. It has wonderful beaches: Platja Llevant, Platja de ses Illetes, Cala Saona, Platja Migjorn, Platja Es Arenals and Platja des Canyers.
mappa has great features:
* Simple. No geeky features. It’s a map!
* Show and share your current location.
* Vector data means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file.
* Easy to install and easy to use. One download, just what you need at your fingertips, very intuitive.
* Install once and go – no extra data traffic required – ideal if you are travelling abroad and need to avoid nasty roaming data charges.
* Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail.
* Vector map technology means fast installation, minimum space needed on your phone or tablet and super detailed zooming. This also leaves the maximum space for your photos, MP3s and videos.
* Point Of Interest database built-in. Search a dozen categories including, of course, restaurants, bars and hotels, but also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops.
* You will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
* Search for Points of Interest is built-in – no need to go online. Compare this with Google Maps!
* Vector data based on OpenStreetMap – this means more detail and less storage – compare this with the other OpenStreetMap apps!
* Coverage is focused on important places worldwide, not just Europe and USA.