DescriptionThe offline mappa map helps you make the most of Madrid, Spain with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Madrid. Madrid is the capital of Spain, and capital of the autonomous community Comunidad de Madrid. Madrid is best known for its great cultural and artistic heritage. Madrid also boasts some of the liveliest nightlife in the world.
Arrive at Madrid Barajas International Airport or by RENFE train - metro and bus stations are included in the mappa map as well as taxi ranks.
Visit Puerta del Sol, the Plaza Mayor, Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza de la Villa, the Royal Palace - Palacio Real, the Catedral de la Almudena, Plaza de España, Gran Vía, Plaza de Cibeles or the Plaza de Castilla. Enjoy a day at a museum: Museo del Prado. It includes many different collections: the Spanish (El Greco, Velázquez, and Goya), the Flemish and Dutch (Rubens, van Dyck, and Brueghel), Italian (Botticelli, Tintoretto, Titian, Caravaggio, and Veronese) and German (Albrecht Dürer, Lucas Cranach, and Baldung Grien). Also, Reina Sofía National Museum and Art Center, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum of Art. Spend some time in the sunshine: El Retiro Park, Royal Botanical Garden (Real Jardin Botanico), Parque del Capricho, Templo de Debod, or La Casa de Campo.
Enjoy classical music, Flamenco, and watch the bullfighting, football or basketball.
Eating and drinking is a real treat in Madrid, hundreds of bars and restaurants are covered on the mappa map.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Madrid in Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Madrid now!