A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
- Minimalistic style
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Customizable time and date formats
- Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones
- Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
- Different widget sizes support
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
To use this widget, just long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select "Widgets", then choose one of the "Nice Simple Clock Widget" items. For newer versions of Android (e.g. 4.0), you may drag and drop this widget from the "Widgets" tab on your app list to the home screen.
1x2, 1x3, 1x4, and 2x4 are the different sizes you can have for this clock widget. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Clock Widget" to your home screen and each of them can have its own unique appearance settings. To open the setting screen, just tap the widget, and the setting screen for that widget will open.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem. If not, as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up, please email me (email@example.com) and I shall try my best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also leave me a message on my blog (http://www.nullium.com). Thanks.
(Help with translation of this app into your language is highly appreciated! Please just let me know if you can kindly help. All translators will be credited in the app description, the readme, and the changelog.)
- Added 30-minute time offsets to "Custom Time Offset"
- Fixed the problem that happens when an email link is clicked in the "Readme" but the default email client is not found
- Fixed an error which occurred when the available memory of the Android device is too low
- Fixed a potential error
- Reduced the app file size
- Added a new size for the widget (1x1)
- Tweaked the donation verification process
- Made some internal changes
- New feature: Custom time offset option for displaying time in different timezones (under "Other Settings")
- New feature: Click-to-Launch double-click option for preventing accidental clicks (under "Other Settings")
- Added 6 new date formats (UK style)
- Improved the compatibility with some custom Android roms
- Added a link to "Nice Simple Photo Widget"
(Full changelog is available in the readme)