DescriptionRoll Initiative is the combat order manager for tabletop RPG’s.
If you are a dungeon master, game master, storyteller or any other kind of “host” for roleplaying game sessions you certainly struggled at least once to keep your initiative order. Maybe your combat involved to many players and NPCs, maybe the number of spells or effects, each one with diferent durations, was to much for you, the fact is that every game host has at least once made a mistake that cost the life of one of his NPCs or worse, one of his player’s character.
Even if you are very well organized and never made a mistake, keeping everything noted on a piece of paper can be a pain. Every new combat you have to write down each player and NPC with initiative order and hit points and during combat you have to constantly change those numbers until the eraser makes a hole on the paper.
Roll Initiative is a very simple and intuitive tool to solve those problems, and all you need is an Android phone.
Those are the current features of Roll Initiative
- Optimized for honeycomb tablets and Android 1.6 – 2.3 phones
- Simple interface to add as many combat participants you want, each one with its own initiative value and hit point total.
- Persistent list, exit the aplication any time you want and it will be exactly as you left it when you return.
- Participants will be ordered by initiative value, highest to lowest. Press “Next” and the list cycles, making it easy to know who’s next in combat order.
- Edit individual initiatives and have the program reorder the list for you.
- Add several NPCs that share the same initiative and hit points with just one click and then manage each NPC separately.
- Cause damage or heal individual participants to keep track of hit points.
- Add magical or special effects and keep track of how many turns each one lasts, Roll Initiative will warn you when an effect has ended.
New features will be added in the future, always keeping the spirit of a simple and fast tool for RPG players and masters.
Notice about bug reports.
If you find a bug, please report it so we can fix it as soon as possible. If it doesn't work on your device, please send device model and configuration so we can look into it.
Notice about ads.
This tool is supported by ads. If you like it please consider visiting one of our sponsors, it helps a lot and will keep the updates comming.