DescriptionAnnoyed of forgetting your access data for hundrets of services, apps and co.?
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
PasswordSafe is your solution! It stores all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DO NOT have any access to the internet.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Supported languages: english, german, dutch and polish.
Essential functions at a glance:
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
Keywords: password safe, password manager, encryption, password keeper