DescriptionWant to read comic books or mangas on your android tablet? Give Open Comic Reader a try. It’s a new open source project built around the goal of creating a great comic reading experience without the lag, the cost nor the Ads.
Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with the developer with bugs that you may find and even request new features that you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or give some of your time to contribute code to the project.
Project Homepage : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader
Submit Bugs/Requests : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader/issues
* NO ADs... EVER.
* Bar minimum permissions
* Opens ZIP/CBZ and RAR/CBR
* Save reading progress and resume last read page
* Page preloading (helps viewing with slow rar files)
* Comic library with grid of covers
* Pinch to zoom comic pages.
* Two folders can be selected to sync comics from
* Tap the left or Right side of a page for next/prev, Or Swipe
* Library Filtering
* Group issues by Series