DescriptionThe musicians metronome - simple, professional, accurate.
Andronome+ is designed to keep time, and to do it well. Simple in appearence and use, this metronome contains the most precise time engine available. The perfect metronome. No cluttered user interface, no unnecessary bells or whistles but carefully selected features important for the gigging musician and the professional instructor.
As with the standard Andronome, the plus version delivers:
* Sample-accurate metronome ticks.
* Loud enough sounds, also for real practice environments.
* Clearly visible screen indication and...
* ...really large BPM numbers (visible from a distance, e.g when lying on the stage floor).
* Tempo adjustable between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Start and stop via touch screen, hardware buttons, headset.
* Tap tempo directly on screen.
* Subdivisions (eights, triplets, sixteenths...)
* Selectable time signatures (with first beat accent) from 1 to 15/4.
* As many user presets as your phone memory allows.
* Optional beat vibration.
* Keypad for quick and exact tempo entering.
This metronome is the professional choice, giving the working musician exactly what is needed. As elegant and simple to use as the standard Andronome metronome, but with the extra plus!
There are often several ways to get at the most important functions of the Andronome+ metronome. Most users will prefer to use the touch screen, like this:
* Tap the screen once to start the metronome.
* Long press (touch and hold) the screen to stop the metronome.
* Tap the tempo on the screen, Andronome will adjust to the tapped tempo.
* ...or adjust the tempo by swiping the finger over the screen. Fling or swipe up to increase the BPM, down to decrease.
* Swipe left or right to select preset. Perfect for the gig - like turning a page to get the tempo and feel for the next song.
* Create, name, store and edit presets using the sliding drawer, opened through the keypad icon. Here you can select subdivision, time signature and also use the keypad to quickly enter the tempo.
* Preset names are automatically sorted alphabetically. Just prefix the song names with numbers - and 1, 2, 3... you've created a setlist.
* Sound on/off is controlled via the menu. Adjust the tick sound using the volume controls of the phone (Andronome+ play through the standard media channel).
* The beat vibrator and the visible indication (screen blink) can be individually enabled and disabled via the menu.
You may also use the menu to start, stop and set the metronome tempo. Or the hardware buttons. And why not try the remote control on your headset? This works for both start/stop and volume. If you happen to have a phone with hardware number buttons (numeric keypad or qwerty keyboard with numeric keys) this can be used to enter tempos as well.
For more info and guides, please visit the developer website: www.skrivarna.com or www.andronome.com