Description"Mataji Aarti Sangrah (माताजी आरती संग्रह)" is a collection of devotional Poems (Aarti) based on Goddess Ambe(Durga), who was wife of the Lord Shiva. In Hinduism Mataji is also referred as a icon of Power("Shakti”). The aarti "Jay Adhya Shakti……." was written by Shivanand Swami, and this poem is sung for worship of Ma Shakti by Hindu across the world.
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.