Description7-day Free Trial
Synagram turns your Smartphone into a guarding angel for your children. No matter where you are, our app will send you a message if your child didn’t arrive at the desired location (e. g. at school, at home) at a stipulated time. You can see on a map, where your child is, send a message or call your child.
- Precise GPS-tracking of your child’s location thanks to an integrated map
- Time settings for monitoring
- Panic button for children who are in danger
- Automatic notification feature
- Tracking at any time in case of emergency
- Parents can send their children a prompt to check-in in order to get updated on their current location
- Free messages within your family on your cell phones.
- App does not reduce battery service life
- Maximum data security
- No country restrictions
- Displays battery status of your child’s phone
- Uses contact list images
Please note: For Synagram to function properly, your cell phone’s GPS must be activated.
For emergencies: the panic button
When confronted with danger, your child can push the panic button. Activating this button is silent. Parents, by contrast, are alerted with a loud signal that there is a problem. You can track your child‘s exact whereabouts up to 60 minutes.
“Guide” teenagers, “observe” children
Teenagers need a different kind of parental care than do preschoolers. For this reason, the app offers customizable settings:
- You can choose “Guide mode” to keep tabs on kids who don’t need constant monitoring.
- When opting for “Observe mode”, on the other hand, you will always know your child’s current location.