DescriptionThe AA has over one hundred years of experience in seeking out, assessing and recommending the best places to eat and stay in the UK. The 2012 AA Restaurant Guide app focuses on finding you the best places to eat, from country inns on wild moors to city-centre hotels handy for a spot of retail therapy; and from lively bistros on local high streets to destination restaurants of international standing.
All listed restaurants have been researched by experts and awarded AA Rosettes by a professional AA inspector for the quality of their food. The restaurant’s entry can include a description, price information, telephone number, website addresses and more.
The AA Restaurant Guide 2012 includes the following main features:
- Over 1,000 recommended AA Restaurants in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Restaurants graded from 1 to 5 Rosettes
- Search options e.g. search for an Italian restaurant
- Price information
- Telephone numbers
- Search around your current location
- Search around a location of your choice
- Locations displayed on Google maps
- Links to websites