DescriptionSave hundreds of rupees while also avoiding the hassle of dealing with touts and counterfeit guides at the Taj Mahal. Just download and go!
Witty, often irreverent, but always informative, this Phonoguide to the Taj Mahal includes a map, suggested walking route and detailed, well-researched audio-visual information on 10 points of interest at the Taj.
- Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal, whose love inspired the creation of the mausoleum
- Stories, myths and legends about the mausoleum
- Jilaukhana, the first part of the Taj complex
- Darwaza-e-Rauza, the gateway to the tomb
- The Taj complex layout and gardens
- Architecture of the tomb
- Exterior decoration
- Interiors of the tomb
- Subsidiary structures including the Mosque and Mehmankhana (guest house)
- The riverside views from the Taj
- Map view allowing easy navigation between points of interest covered in the app
- Professionally-recorded audio commentary supported by background music, sound effects and visuals to enhance your tour experience.