DescriptionFIND YOUR DESTINATION IN AN EASY WAY – NOW FREE FOR THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS
Aponia GPS Navigation converts your Android smartphone or tablet into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, thus avoiding data transfer for map display, route calculation etc.
The most complex and user-friendly GPS navigation app in the world with Intel x86 support also.
Maps are stored on the device for offline use.
Both app and maps are updated for free.
The application is compatible with over 300 Android smartphones and tablets.
FAST, SMART AND UNDEMANDING
▪ No. 1 paid GPS navigation with a growing number of satisfied users.
▪ On-board navigation – the maps are stored directly in your smartphone or tablet, thus avoiding extra expenses
▪ The application is capable of navigating to a zip code, house number or an address book contact.
▪ Extensive map database with high quality maps.
▪ Turn-by-turn voice guidance with a large register of languages.
▪ Complex junctions simplified by lane arrows and direction signs.
▪ Alternative routes.
▪ Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimization.
▪ Favorites – easy access to home, work and favorite places.
▪ Navigation activation via a tap on the map.
▪ Speed camera alerts with FREE updates.
▪ Speed limit indicator and warnings.
▪ Automatic day-night modes.
▪ The navigation finds the fastest route based on live traffic flow.
▪ If there’s a delay based on the traffic flow, the app automatically finds a new route.
▪ Color-coded live traffic map and status bar.
PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A NAVIGATION.
Company Aponia Software launched the new version of the Aponia GPS Navigation application. Next to the usual and positively user-rated functions, such as on-board maps for offline use, free maps and app updates or the user-friendly interface, you can be prepared for a set of brand new effective functions:
▪ Modernized design of the user interface.
▪ Extension of the app’s resolution for use on other devices.
▪ Possibility of customizing the item and font sizes in the menu.
▪ Possibility of saving the app on a memory stick, once it is used with the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
▪ Possibility of rating the application and thus supporting the development of new versions.
At the same time bugs, which might have caused problems in the previous version of the application, were fixed:
▪ It is possible to enter items from the Favorites list directly into the route via the Route Planner.
▪ If the navigation is missing necessary coordinates while launched via Intent (Android only), it automatically opens online search.
▪ Elimination of automatic and incorrect changes of signs in coordinates, once the app is launched via Intent (Android only).
▪ The application now chooses a skin according to the physical resolution of the display, which does not change. Beforehand the application used to be based on the resolution, in which it can render – in this case some users coped with problems while rotating the device, as the resolution was different, when the application was set for portrait, and when it was set for landscape.
▪ If the app doesn’t find a suitable skin for the resolution of the user’s device, it will try to use a skin, which is closest to this resolution.