DescriptionThis Android app, provided by the Zurich Transport Authority (ZVV), offers you a useful tool for your journey within the ZVV network.
• Door-to-door timetable throughout Switzerland
• Queried connections can be accessed later offline
• Integrated real-time information for all trains, buses and trams within the ZVV network as well as for trains throughout Switzerland (local traffic outside ZVV excluded)
• Push-alarms about delays and platform changes for user-specified connections
• Easy-to-understand symbols (green, orange, red) indicate whether or not a planned connection can be maintained
• Alternative connections in case of incidents (red symbol). «Query according to current traffic situation» does not have to be activated
• «Query according to current traffic situation» only finds connections possible at the time of the query
• Real-time arrivals and departures for specific stops (e.g. in 3’ or 15:34 +2’)
• Information about disruptions of service (maintenance, constructions, events etc.)
Ticket information / purchase:
• The ZVV app provides simplified access to ZVV tickets via the SBB app. The purchasing process is started within the ZVV app and completed in the SBB app. To take advantage of this service, the SBB app must also be installed
• Fast and simple selection within the ZVV app through its topseller list and via the button «Price/Buy» in the journey planner
• Transfer of choice of class (1st or 2nd), reduction (adult or ½) and validity (single ticket or day pass) to the SBB app
• Choice of number of additional zones for extension tickets
• Practical display of route network and fare zone maps
• Favourites function for tickets, destinations and connections («Take me home», «Take me to work», etc.). Favourites will not be deleted after update
• Display of the nearest stops based on the user’s current position
• Search for stops, addresses and points of interest
• Simple display of local area maps and pedestrian routes within the application
• Interface to calendar to save individual connections
• Low-floor service information for trams and buses (timetable data)
www.zvv.ch/android or ZVV-Contact at 0848 988 988.
For feedback please contact us on Twitter @zvvnews or http://www.facebook.com/zvvnews
ZVV wishes you a pleasant journey!
Indications to Permissions:
To be able to import connections into your calendar, the app needs permission to access your calendar. To import an address from your contacts as a starting point or destination of a query, the app needs permission to access your contacts. These permissions are limited to the aforementioned purposes. You can change permissions in your settings at any time.
All information is subject to change
© ZVV 2013