DescriptionWith this Android app, the Zurich Transport Network (ZVV) offers you a useful tool for your journey within the ZVV network area.
• Door-to-door timetable with integrated real-time information for all trains, buses, trams and boats within the ZVV network as well as for all trains throughout Switzerland
• Queried connections can be accessed later offline
• Easy-to-understand symbols (green, orange, red) indicate whether or not a planned connection can be made
• Alternative connections in case of interruptions (red symbol). Query according to current traffic situation has not to be activated
• Query according to current traffic situation find only possible connections at that time
• Up-to-the-minute arrival and departure times for specific stops (e.g. in 3’ and 15:34 +2’)
• NEW: From December 2012 you also get information about interruptions of services
Ticket information / purchase:
• The ZVV app provides simplified access to ZVV tickets via the SBB App. The purchase-process is started in the ZVV app and completed within the SBB app. To take advantage of this service, the SBB app must also be installed
• Easy-to-understand selection within the ZVV app via the ZVV topseller list and via the button “Price/Buy” in journey planner
• Transfer of choice of class (1st or 2nd), reduction (adult or ½) and validity (single ticket or day pass) to the SBB App
• NEW: For extension tickets you can choose the number of additional zones.
• Practical display of route network and fare zone maps
• Favourites function for tickets, destinations and connections (“Take me home”; “Take me to work”, etc.). Favourites will not be deleted after update
• Display of the nearest stops based on the user’s current position
• Search for stops, addresses and points of interest
• Simple display of local area maps and pedestrian routes within the application
• Interface to calendar to save individual connections
• Low-floor service information for trams and buses (timetable data)
www.zvv.ch/android or ZVV-Contact at 0848 988 988.
For feedback please contact us on Twitter @zvvnews or http://www.facebook.com/zvvnews
ZVV wishes you a pleasant journey!
All information is subject to change
© ZVV 2012