DescriptionA quick(er) way to open your favorite Apps.
Invoke the Launcher by lightly shaking the phone. It will then pop up a transparent pane of glass on top of what you are currently doing. The pane will hold up to nine App shortcuts, which can be launched with a single tap. Press the back button to return to the starting point when done.
The App is especially useful if you have a lot of small utility apps you are launching often.
* Open the Shake Gesture Launcher from the App drawer.
* Tap on each of the nine slots to assign an App to that particular slot. Press and hold to clear a slot.
* Optionally adjust the appearance of the launcher.
* Remember to turn on the launcher by ticking off the "on/off" switch when done.
* If the launcher pops up at inappropriate moments, for example while playing a game, you can turn it off temporarily by pressing the menu button and selecting "Stop Shake Gesture Launcher" from the options menu.
Hope you find it helpful!