DescriptionKaplan University's online students already enjoy the convenience and mobility that comes with studying online. The KU Campus app takes this a step further by making most of the features of the standard student portal, KU Campus, available on Android tablets. Participate in class discussions, keep track of your documents and financial aid, view alerts, announcements, grades, credits, course content, account information, and much more. This is part of our continuous mission to remain innovative and accessible, as we focus on helping our students succeed. Features: - Grades and Credits: View your final grades and credits for each course, as well as your cumulative credits and GPA.
- Course information: Swipe through your courses and in the "Class Home" you will find information such as: syllabus, course materials, unit information and links, activities, and discussion boards.*
- Discussion Boards: Join the conversation on the discussion boards as you participate in interactive discussions with your professors and classmates as part of your learning experience.*
- Alerts: View your notifications, alerts, and appointments in the message center. Swipe through to view the next message, or sort through your messages using the tabs.
- Contact information: Information for Technical Support, Financial Aid, and Academic Advising are just a click away.
- Connect with your classmates: Find links to Kaplan University's social networks. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to connect with your classmates and other students and alumni.
- Update your student profile: Select "My Account" and then "My Information" to view and update your telephone number(s), primary address and shipping address.
- Financial Aid information: Under "My Account" you can view your charges, payments and balance by course and term. You can also view a summary of your financial aid or scholarship information including the amounts scheduled and received. Stay on top of your account with this important information at your fingertips.
- Document management: Under "My Account," you can view your submitted documents, when they were requested and when they are due.
* These features may not be available for every course. This app is intended to be a companion, not a replacement, for your standard web browser. We are working on supporting these additional features and courses in future releases.