DescriptionIf you ever wanted to automate some tasks using your computer, EventGhost should be your first choice. EGRemote extends this powerful tool and provides an easy way to control it via your android device.
Create your own remote control, define layouts, add background images and button icons. Simply arrange buttons using drag and drop. Use multiple layouts and just switch between them according to your needs.
Define Macros, Events and Actions similar to EventGhost. Actions can be triggered by button click, by network events or by phone state change (e.g. pause your home theater pc when your phone is ringing).
Import/Export your settings to share your remotes between different devices or just use it to backup your data.
- Network Event (event by event sender plugin)
- Button Click (event on button click)
- Phone State (event when phone state changes)
- Wifi State (event when wifi state changes)
- EGRemote Start (event on egremote startup)
- Volume Button (event on volume button click)
- Speech Recognition (event on matching text)
- Network Event (send a network event)
- Start Application (start an app)
- Wake On LAN (wake up a pc)
- Switch Layout (switch to another remote control layout)
- Enable/Disable Event
- Enable/Disable Action
- Message (display an on-screen message)
- Delay (delay all actions of a macro)
- Play Soundfile (play a soundfile e.g. mp3, flac, ...)
- Start Speech Recognition
- Tasker Task
NOTE: The Lite version is limited to 5 Macros and does not provide import/export functionality.