DescriptionLearn effectively up to 32 foreign languages with only one app which has them all included and commit words and phrases to your long-term memory.
With the "Language Coach", you will soon achieve great results on the path to mastering your chosen foreign language, thanks to our unique learning method. The "Language Coach" is ideal for all those wishing to learn some words and phrases for use on holiday, as well as those looking to brush up their language skills.
Language Coach contains 32 foreign languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi, Catalan, Romanian and Ukrainian. Further languages are in the pipeline for free App updates.
Our unique method combines visual and acoustic training in the foreign language: each of the over 2,100 words and phrases per language comes with a memorable illustration and is articulated by our professional speakers.
Our learning method is based on the flashcard drill concept. Your aim is to reach the highest proficiency level of "Very good". You can structure your course to suit you and decide whether you want to learn everything or just specific topics or sub-topics. This means that you can choose to concentrate on learning words and phrases associated with specific topics, such as "Introducing yourself", "Reservations" or "In the restaurant". To help you learn, you can choose from 8 entertaining exercises. Once you have given a correct answer, it's up to you to decide whether you are now ready to proceed to the next level.
• Choose from 32 languages.
• Over 2,100 words and phrases illustrated and articulated per language.
• You decide what you want to learn.
• All phases are articulated by native speakers.
• Each word and phrase is illustrated, making them even easier to memorise.
• Choose from 8 different types of entertaining exercise for enhancing your vocabulary training.
• Concise and logical division of content into topics and sub-topics.
• Extremely easy to follow for all ages, from children to pensioners.